Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Had a small and cozy celebration yesterday at my place. Just a few uni mates and chanel's army! It was a fun night. My grandma and grandaunt was here too. My uncle, aunt and cousin's family. It was awesome ;) Although my daddy not around. But I forgive him! :D

We had BBQ. Lamb, Chicken, Potatoes, Fishy, Mee Hoon (cooked by my sis, daddy and aunt), Curry (cooked by daddy), Hot Dogs! And I can't remember what else. Hmm.. But it was awesomeeee! And mama bought most of the things!!! Give her a big fat kisssss! :P

Thank my uni-mates for making it. Man & Ice, you both surprised me! Came earlier than I expected. Made me happy ahhaha. And thanks for your gift! It's beautifully cuteee! Jerry for being the driver and cooking! Mandy, Mandy's roommate & Mei Siew for coming and eating!! Jocelyn, thanks for the gift! It's real awesome! And you handmade it. Thank you soooo muchhh!

Tracey & Sureen, the only two members of Chanel's Army that turned up. Thank you for giving me face. LOL. It was great catching up with you guysss! Thanks for the gift! Yan Shan is in India, Elizabeth is in China, Shi Yun FFK!!!. Wen, working. You guys owe me! :P

Thank my cousin for coming and making the event fun by giving out the idea of throwing water balloons at me! Luckily there's no more eggs! Or I'll b so eww.. hahah.

The BFF, Audrey Ong; who helped out in everything! And thanks for making my day and giving me the idea ;) You are my bestest friend ever u know. We have so much in common that it's just so awesome! As we click so well. We have the same thinking on food, shopping, movies, and whatever stuff we go through together. As you always say; Great minds think alike! hhaha. We always give the same suggestion; how awesome is that! Anyways, thanks for being there with me when I needed someone. You were there to make me all happy again. You were there to hear out my frust. Let our friendship last forever kay? Forever babeeeeee! :D


Today, gonna head down to KL! Woohoooo. Happy 101010 everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment