Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PD trip 16-17 Oct 2010!



Last weekend, I headed to PD with a group of friends from PwC and also, my dearest bff. It was a fun trip! And till now, I still miss the BBQ session. It was a cozy, relaxing trip. 7 of us. Oh and we discovered this!

7 people, stayed on the 7th floor, depart from PD on 17th, Lunch bill was RM70 and lastly, car no. 777!

Okay, so we met at A&W opposite Amcorp Mall. And loaded everything into my car while waiting for another driver. We depart with 2 cars; 2 drivers. LOL. Reached PD about 6 sth. Everyone was hungry! BBQ bout 7ishh.. They provide us the temporary pitt. There's many many foood prepared by few of my friends! Chicken wing, chicken breast, fishball, crabstick, corn, fishhh!, jelly, watermelon.. and the list go on and on.. It was so so yummy, so so cozy. next to the beach! awesome gila. And I ate so muchhhh! Usually I don't eat so mch during BBQ session as I'll be busy doing this and that. So this round, it was the best!

Then, we cleaned up everything and headed up! Oh the apartment has 2 rooms; living room and kitchen and oh 2 toilets. Not bad. After resting awhile, we headed down again for a walk and photo taking. It was awesome.

Back to the apartment after the walk. The gang celebrated my belated birthday for me with the most special cake on earth. The cake has melted! Haha. First time, so it'll be a memorable one. And we ate the cake with spoon ;) Thanks girls! Love it.

Next day, they headed to the beach to play the banana boat and that flying donut thingy. Well, I didn't join. I won't want to scratch my hands like mad. FYI, I'm stupidly allergic to the sun! Dumb, but it's the fact. Hate it, but I'm used to it. It all started after Form 5.

Anyways, after the meals of the day. We headed back home respectively! Not sure when I'm gonna see them again. But anyways, wish you guys well and enjoy your last one and a half month in PricewaterhouseCoopers! Miss meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment