Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bubba Gump!

Had dinner at Bubba Gump last weekend. I usually go there with family. This round, I went without family. And I find the food so-so only. Not that delicious. And my pasta is full of shrimps! So, I'm so sick of it. Eww...

Before dinner, I watched 'Eat, Pray, Love'. It's an awesome movie. I personally love it. Next, I'm gonna watch Dinner for Schmucks, Sammy's Adventure, Alpha & Omega, Charlie St. Cloud, Detective Dee.. My sis and mom watched Detective Dee already! Ishh.. I wanna watch it because there's Andy Lau ;)

Tomorrow is the deadline for the internship report and presentation time! I'm the 3rd one to present. HOpefully it goes well. And omg, we have to perform in front of lecturers! Well, to others it may seem better than in front of classmates/crowd. But for me, I find it more pressured! Only in front of 3-4 lecturers! I prefer presenting in front of a large crowd.

Anyways, I've been playing with Classic Toy app (love it! especially 'vintage print' film) and Photo Mess app (started today!). Shall post one picture of the Bubba Gump's.

Okay, better get back to my reportttt! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment