Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No title.

I've been changing blog here and there. And this considers as new blog too although I'm using back the same address name. I changed my blog as I wanna start new! Fresh. Buh bye to old posts ;)

Well, just briefly summarize on what I'm up to recently.
I just started my final year (year 3) few weeks ago. Before that, I was in an internship program at PwC. It was definitely a great experience. And now, I am working on my internship report and also presentation. Both due on Friday, 8th Oct. Not completed yet, but I guess it's half way through? Hmm.

LIfe has been great. Awesome. And I can't wait for this weekend! Hmm, I wonder if its possible for me to find a shirt that says, "101010!"..

Oh, and I'm currently into classic cameras, toy cameras and lomo! Vintage.. Old.. Instant.. Holga? Leica! Awesome. My iPhone is full of those apps though.

And I am still working part time at Kumon. It has been a year plus! It's just for an extra income or money to spend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment